Download Patient Resources here
We would like to thank you for choosing Metrolina Dermatology and Skin Surgery Specialists. The New Patient Registration Packet can be downloaded to your computer and completed at your convenience. By completing these forms and bringing them with you to your visit, you will a save a significant amount of time during your visit. You can also log into the patient portal and fill out necessary information prior to your appointment.
Please remember the following key points before your appointment
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment (or 30 minutes if prefer to fill out the new patient paperwork in our office)
- Bring your most recent health insurance card and a valid photo ID. This is required on your first visit of each calendar year
- If your plan requires a co-payment, this will be collected at the time of your visit.
- The medical providers at Metrolina Dermatology are considered specialists
- Some insurance require a referral from your primary care provider to see a specialist. Please bring this with you to your appointment otherwise you will be required to be re-scheduled or pay out of pocket.
We appreciate your assistance with preparing for your appointment. We look forward to providing you with the highest quality dermatological care. If you have any questions and/or concerns regarding the registration process or questions about your appointment, please do not hesitate to contact our office.